1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Postcards to Doctors returns! (project from ME Action)

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects and Campaigns' started by ahimsa, Oct 10, 2019.

1. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member (Voting Rights)

After a brief pause the "Postcards to Doctors" project has been relaunched as of Oct. 1.

The aim of this project is to have patients (as well as friends, family and other allies) write doctors to urge them take a continuing medical education course. See Unrest medical education for information about this course.

Studies have shown that handwritten postcards have a greater impact than email or printed materials.
    Relaunch announcement = https://www.meaction.net/2019/10/01/postcards-returns/

Note: This project is for doctors in the USA since that's where this Unrest course has been accredited.

ChloeC, Dolphin, Joh and 3 others like this.
  2. duncan

duncan Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Three words that strike fear into Science enthusiasts.;)

3. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Sorry, I don't have any references to actual research. My post was just meant to be quick summary of the announcement by the ME Action website.

I hope this does not sound defensive! I don't mean it that way!:)

I'm just not sure what you mean, eg, would like to change the way I worded things?

I did see the winking smiley face in your comment but I was not sure how to interpret it. (I'm easily confused:confused:)

4. duncan

duncan Senior Member (Voting Rights)

@ahimsa , I'm right there with you. I've written too much today and my brains are addled and I cannot tell if what I mean to impart with word, I am actually imparting anymore. I was just being silly. :) Do not change a thing!