1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

2022 Petition: Denmark must follow international evidence-based guidelines for ME (anyone can sign)

Discussion in 'Petitions' started by Noir, Jan 25, 2022.

1. John Mac

John Mac Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Many English place names end in 'by', showing their Scandinavian heritage.

2. Joh

Joh Senior Member (Voting Rights)

3. MeSci

MeSci Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Have all the people who say they've signed had an email to confirm signing? 'Cos I haven't!

I changed the email address to one I only use if I can't get any other to work, and I think it worked - finally!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    Peter Trewhitt, alktipping and Noir like this.
  4. Noir

Noir Established Member (Voting Rights)

I got one in the regular folder, but the verification email could end up in the spam folder. If it's not even there I don't know what's up.

Peter Trewhitt and alktipping like this.
  5. Forestvon

Forestvon Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I think I signed but when there was an error, I ticked the hear anout updates box. Then got this long email but google translate not working as says no online connection so could anyone help please and tell me if there is a link to unsubscribe. TIA!

Forfatteren til underskriftindsamlingen Danmark må følge internationale evidensbaserede retningslinjer for ME vil gerne holde dig opdateret om underskriftindsamlingen og har nu offentliggjort en meddelelse. Klik på linket herunder for at læse meddelelsen.
    Læs meddelelsen

Hvis det ikke virker at klikke på ovenstående link, så kopiér og indsæt nedenstående URL i din browsers adressebar og klik på enter.
    https://www.skrivunder.net/read/63393/93305625

Er du ikke interesseret i at høre, hvad der sker med dette andragende? Klik på linket nedenfor for at stoppe med at modtage e-mail-notifikationer vedrørende denne anmodning.
    Afmeld

Med venlig hilsen
    Skrivunder.net

Du har modtaget denne e-mail, fordi du har underskrevet andragende Danmark må følge internationale evidensbaserede retningslinjer for ME på vores websted Skrivunder.net. Hvis du vil fjerne din underskrift, skal du klikke på linket nedenfor.
    Fjern denne signatur

6. Noir

@Forestvon, if you want to unsubscribe you need to click on the "afmeld" link (which means unsubscribe) in the part of the text that reads like this:

"Er du ikke interesseret i at høre, hvad der sker med dette andragende? Klik på linket nedenfor for at stoppe med at modtage e-mail-notifikationer vedrørende denne anmodning.
    Afmeld"

7. Forestvon

Forestvon Senior Member (Voting Rights)

thank you @Noir
    It took me to a webpage so not sure if needed to click anything on it. still cant get google translate to be online.
    Eg
    E-mailunderretning er nu slået fra
    Anuller

8. Noir

It looks good now, @Forestvon. The text you pasted means "e-mail subscriptions are now turned off". "Annuler" means cancel, so not necessary, eh.

9. It's M.E. Linda

It's M.E. Linda Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Have you checked spam @MeSci ? Someone else found the email in there

Peter Trewhitt likes this.
  10. MeSci

MeSci Senior Member (Voting Rights)

My spam folder never has anything in it! But the alternative email address worked.

11. Sean

Sean Moderator Staff Member

Done. :thumbsup:

alktipping, MeSci and Peter Trewhitt like this.
  12. SNT Gatchaman

SNT Gatchaman Senior Member (Voting Rights)

https://twitter.com/user/status/1489196051479371776

(Perhaps more relevant in the psychologisation of long COVID thread, but that is a little over-populated, so linked here)

alktipping, Peter Trewhitt and Wyva like this.
  13. rvallee

rvallee Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Comments I have seen suggests this is misinterpreted and actually means positive COVID cases in psych wards. I hope that's true because from what we know of Denmark and how they treat chronic illness, this would be horrible.

ukxmrv, alktipping and Peter Trewhitt like this.