Tell the New York Times about ME

Discussion in 'Advocacy Action Alerts' started by Braganca, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Braganca

Braganca Senior Member (Voting Rights)

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/01/...ytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

From the article:
    I’m Knvul Sheikh, a reporter on the Well desk at The New York Times, where I cover health and wellness. I’ve written about the seemingly never-ending cycle of flu cases, coughs and colds, as well as how to reduce your exposure to chemicals in personal care products and how to make sense of your cholesterol test results.

In the year ahead, I will be deepening my coverage of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease. More than half of Americans have at least one chronic disease, and many have two or more.

I’d love to hear about your experiences with these ailments, and what issues you think warrant more attention. Have medication costs made it difficult to manage your diabetes effectively? Has a stroke or heart attack changed how you think about your heart health? Have you been able to lower your cholesterol with lifestyle changes like a different diet or exercise routine?

I will never publish anything without your explicit permission. I also will not use your contact information for any other purpose or share it outside our newsroom.

(There is a form to fill out your information. Please share with her about your experience with ME)

ahimsa, Sean, wingate and 7 others like this.
  2. Yann04

Yann04 Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Yes lets bombard with ME and LC :)

Ariel and Braganca like this.
  3. wingate

wingate Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Just came to s4me to post this link and it's already here, yay!