1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Interview with Professor Malcolm Hooper (UK) on ME, Lyme, human rights and global health policies that are based on fraudulent research

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by Sly Saint, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

From FB 8th Oct

The Impatient Revolution
    8 October at 09:50 ·
    Summary of today’s four hour interview with Professor Malcolm Hooper (UK) on ME, Lyme, human rights and global health policies that are based on fraudulent research.

The full interview will be included in Huib Kraaijeveld’s new book with the best On Lyme interviews.

eta: have watched it now. Not sure what the references to the UN re Lyme are about(?) but with regards to ME and other chronic illnesses he puts PACE and its authors right in there with how things changed for the worse.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    andypants, Skycloud, Binkie4 and 3 others like this.
  2. Starlight

Starlight Senior Member (Voting Rights)

This is so worth listening to. Tells truth about Pace trial , name changing that is still going on., and mentions conclusions that very uncaring societies might well reach. I find it scary, we certainly need David Tuller and many like him to break down the thick walls of intentional misinformation that form so much public opinion. I look forward to reading this book.