1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Fuel SMCI's Fight in Washington DC!

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Emily Taylor, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Help Fuel SMCI's Fight in Washington DC!

Last year, 52 ME/CFS patients and advocates met with more than 80 members of Congress and their representatives in Washington, DC. We also co-hosted a congressional briefing.

YOU can help make this year’s ME/CFS Advocacy Day bigger, better, and bolder than ever before!

SMCI’s ME/CFS Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill brings people with ME/CFS, their loved ones, advocates, scientists, clinicians, and caregivers from across the country to meet other advocates, share their unique stories with members of congress, and call for action and research funding, together in one voice.

We need your help to do two things:

1. Donate and Share to fund our May storm on Congress
    2. Sign up to join us on May 15th in Washington DC
    With your financial support we will:

• schedule meetings for advocates with their congressional representatives
    • provide advocacy training and materials
    • host a "base camp" on Capitol Hill for patients to rest during the day and receive refreshments.
    Please help fuel our fight with a donation to SMCI.

Help us meet our stretch goal and provide travel awards for ME/CFS advocates in key districts!

Take your fight to the next level and donate!

[​IMG]

For more information about ME/CFS Advocacy Week, visit the webpage: https://solvecfs.org/2nd-annual-cfs-advocacy-week/

[​IMG]