1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

UK: Healthwatch Lancashire, ME/CFS Report, June 2017

Discussion in 'General disability topics and advocacy' started by Suffolkres, May 12, 2019.

1. Suffolkres

Suffolkres Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Healthwatch Lancashire have published and update on the Trafford ME National Survey ( 2015 and 'ongoing') which was issued during 2017.

This should be useful for NICE..... As Healthwatch are NICE stakeholders for the ME review.
    It would be good to get the survey replicated across all Healthwatch organisations in order that NICE review to capture the current national picture of service provision and CCGs reluctance to deliver. It would be good to benchmark this aginst service provisoon when the 2007 Guidance was released.

https://healthwatchlancashire.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/REPORT_ME-CFS_June2017.pdf

Makes interesting reading!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Senior Member (Voting Rights)

@Suffolkres

I get a blocked report on the tab when trying to click on the link. I'm not sure why this is. It could be because I'm not in the UK. I can read the PDF download of course but the reason I bring it up is that I wonder if the link to the document (not the download) has been saved on the internet archive, which is what I wanted to do when clicking the link as that can't be done from a download.

You know the material so I'm just suggesting if you think it may be useful to archive it for posterity (I do this with a lot of ME stuff I see).

https://archive.org/web/

3. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member (Voting Rights)

4. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Senior Member (Voting Rights)

adambeyoncelowe and Esther12 like this.
  5. adambeyoncelowe

adambeyoncelowe Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I think I've already got it (I'm based in Salford, so was shown this and the Trafford report when I was first diagnosed), but I've saved this again anyway and added it to my NICE folder. Thank you.

It's M.E. Linda likes this.
  6. Suffolkres

Suffolkres Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Esther12 likes this.