1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Reply by MdB Krellmann

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects and Campaigns' started by Inara, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Inara

Inara Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Mrs Jutta Krellmann is a member of the German party DIE LINKE (the Left), and a Member of Parliament (Mitglied im Bundestag):
    http://jutta-krellmann.de/aktuelles/region/kleine-anfragen/

She was one of those persons who made a "Kleine Anfrage" (small request) in the Bundestag about the situation of ME in Germany (see attachment).

I asked her about this via eMail and her recommendations, and she was kind enough to allow to cite some parts. To me, her words gave me some hope and courage. Maybe others feel the same.

Furthermore, I would like to discuss her suggestions and if in any way the community/individuals can or want to get active.

Personally, I would like to ask for a collection of concrete demands with which I/we/whoever can approach local MdBs.

Many thanks to Mrs Krellmann!

Attached Files:

2. Joh

Joh Senior Member (Voting Rights)

It's awesome that you contacted her, thanks!

I was responsible for answering questions in NGOs and normally there's a set of ready-made answers that are used and slightly personalized and I could chose the topic from my answer-list. I don't think that this answer is her opinion on ME - to me the answer sounds very much like a "standard response" that everybody gets who asks about how it's possible to get a topic into politics. Apart from that, she's of course right and persisting is the only thing that can make change happen.

I would like to screen Unrest for MPs, as it's already happening in several countries.

ahimsa, Inara, Indigophoton and 2 others like this.
  3. Inara

Inara Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Oh, @Joh, that would be sad :( still, might her suggestion be a good way, i.e. is it reasonable to go into that direction?

Edit: And if so, a list of demands would be helpful.

Joh likes this.