1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove air fresheners from disabled toilets in Sainsbury's UK

Discussion in 'Petitions' started by MeSci, Nov 22, 2017.

1. MeSci

MeSci Senior Member (Voting Rights)

2. Valentijn

Valentijn Guest

I say remove them from all public toilets. They smell bad and you can still smell the underlying odors anyhow. Air "fresheners" are just used to cover up poor sanitation and insufficient ventilation.

ladycatlover, MErmaid, barbc and 5 others like this.
  3. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Around here a different solution has been in force for about a decade - remove all public toilets :( (as well as seats, park benches, bus shelters etc.)

So - air freshners, just get a box of plastic gloves, a few hundred masks, and keep stealing them until they give up putting them in there, or you end up somewhere with none ;)

edit - to increase the specificity of my reply.

My local sainsburys used to have toilets near the main entrance, to the left of and behind the customer service desk, with signs, all over the place pointing to them.

Then, several years ago they did a remodel. I have absolutely no idea where they are now, no signs, nowhere in the main entrance, checkout area, or shop anyway. I assume, upon reflection, that they probably exist somewhere, but.....

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017