1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Recruiting: La Trobe University mitochondrial research.

Discussion in 'Recruitment into current ME/CFS research studies' started by DMissa, Jun 29, 2021.

1. DMissa

DMissa Established Member (Voting Rights)

Hello everybody. I hope I haven't breached any formatting requirements for this forum category! I also hope that it's okay for me to post this directly.

In an effort to find more recruits (Melbourne, VIC, Australia) I'm sharing the pwME recruitment flyer for some current and future work here (attached document so personal details aren't in google search). Feel free to distribute within your personal networks as you wish.

As you will see, Sarah is the point of contact for this recruitment at the moment, so questions are best directed to the provided email address.

We are also on the look-out for healthy controls which, if you know anybody who might be interested, can be discussed.

While optional it is really important that we continue to obtain skin samples from pwME (very small skin biospy from which we can culture fibroblasts) so that we can investigate multiple tissue types.

Edit: closing this for now since we have enough people at the moment.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  2. Tom Kindlon

Tom Kindlon Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I'm a little confused. Would it be okay to take a screenshot of the attachment and post it on Twitter, Facebook, etc.?

3. DMissa

DMissa Established Member (Voting Rights)

Sure, just didn't want the text itself of Sarah's mobile number being immortalised in google.

cfsandmore, Yessica and Tom Kindlon like this.