1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Music4ME Album release 12 MAY 2018

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects and Campaigns' started by MeSci, May 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MeSci

MeSci Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Please feel free to repost

Music 4 M.E is an Album of original songs and poetry composed and performed by people with M.E and their Carers or family about their experiences of living with M.E. The ME illness seriously limits what sufferers can do but a group of talented artists with ME have come together to show the world that although they may be missing from their lives, they are not lost. We hope this project will raise funds for education and research into the devastating illness ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis). The songs for this album have been recorded in their homes, in studios if they had enough energy, and even from their beds. The Music 4 M.E Album will be released on May 12th, International ME Awareness Day and will be available for download from our website priced at £10.

Preview and list on Website: www.music4me.net

Poems include: I'll Tell You About M.E / Jonathan Eyre (Sufferer) and Prisoner Cell Block M.E / Trev Wainwright (Former campaigner and parent of a sufferer)

2. Andy

Andy Committee Member

3. NelliePledge

NelliePledge Moderator Staff Member

Some good tracks. New shoots is my favourite. I think it is great creative people with ME are getting together.

andypants, Andy and MeSci like this.
  4. Sasha

Sasha Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I misread that as 'I think it is great captive people with ME are getting together'. :confused:

andypants, TiredSam, Graham and 2 others like this.
  5. NelliePledge

NelliePledge Moderator Staff Member

Well that too. We are all captives of this (insert preferred expletive) illness.

andypants, MeSci and Sasha like this.