1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Join the #MEAction UK and #MEAction Scotland Social Media Teams

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects and Campaigns' started by Gecko, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Gecko

Gecko Senior Member (Voting Rights)

https://www.meaction.net/2018/12/19/join-our-meaction-uk-meaction-scotland-social-media-teams
    Application form here

(I volunteer with #MEAction, so am a little biased, but you'd be joining a really lovely team)

2. Cinders66

Cinders66 Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Amw66 and Gecko like this.
  3. Gecko

Gecko Senior Member (Voting Rights)

@Cinders66 thanks for the support.

A number of our volunteers are severe, and we will do all we can to enable those who are severe to participate in the small ways that they can. Be that proof reading draft posts or doing one or two tweets a month. But of course totally understand that many are too severe even for that. If you wanna talk to someone about this more you can always email uk@meaction.net

#MEAction have also recently launched a Social Media Ambassadors Program, aimed at giving more people the opportunity to be involved and extending who we reach.
    https://www.meaction.net/2018/12/18/become-a-social-media-ambassador-for-meaction/

If you're interested in becoming a social media ambassador send Holly an email at holly@meaction.net

(Staff and volunteers are taking some time off over the holidays to recharge so don't be surprised if you don't get an immediate response)

Andy likes this.
  4. Cinders66

Cinders66 Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Thanks I can’t handle pressure so prefer to stay as I am, I think #MEA are excellent though and hope they can continue to grow and gain leverage :)

Trish and Gecko like this.