1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

International Survey on Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Epidemics (including Covid-19, not Long Covid)' started by Trish, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Trish

Trish Moderator Staff Member

http://covid19-survey.org/

2. Trish

Trish Moderator Staff Member

I have just done the survey. I think it's worth doing. As well as basic demographic info about your country, age, health status, it asks questions about what you think of your country's handling of the crisis and what you think they should do - all in easy multiple choice questions.

I think it would be good to get a strong showing of people who don't think their country is doing enough.

DokaGirl, Simbindi, Yessica and 6 others like this.
  3. Keela Too

Keela Too Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I did it too.

DokaGirl, Simbindi, Yessica and 5 others like this.
  4. Kitty

Kitty Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I received a survey from the Office for National Statistics yesterday, which I've just completed. They send them out fairly regularly, but this one was different in that the majority of the questions were about the epidemic.

Most of it was 'no change' for me; I've cancelled one visit to family because there's a vulnerable elderly person in the household, but that's literally the only thing I've had to do differently thus far. I'm an incurable optimist, but even I paused for thought at the stark reminder about how limited our lives are!

DokaGirl, Simbindi, Yessica and 5 others like this.