1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

How to deal with Unexpected stresses

Discussion in 'Relationships and coping' started by Hell..hath..no..fury..., Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Squeezy

Squeezy Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Aarrghhh, distraction activity! When you know you SHOULD have your eyes closed and be relaxing like a coma patient... But it's so boring the phone LEAPS into your hand... And before you know it you're even more ill. :whistle:

Hugs, @Hell..hath..no..fury... and @andypants:hug:

2. Hell..hath..no..fury...

Hell..hath..no..fury... Senior Member (Voting Rights)

He’s feeling okay today so he’s gone home. He’s seeing his doc tomorrow to see how long he’ll be off work for.

I think i’m still alive but its really difficult to be sure one way or the other :ill:

I hope your plumber visit went okay @andypants and they didn’t drain the life out of you (no pun intended lol)

Thanks so much everyone. Couldn’t have got through this with sanity intact without you guys :hug: :)

3. andypants

andypants Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I survived, barely! Wasn't sure when I woke up this morning, but I'm doing better now and staying in bed:)

I hope the next few days won't be too awful for you, @Hell..hath..no..fury... :hug::)

4. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member (Voting Rights)

If there's still pain you're still alive - this is a simple diagnostic I may have read once.

It can be summarized, for those brain fogged days, as follows;

pain = alive

This may imply.......

5. Hell..hath..no..fury...

Hell..hath..no..fury... Senior Member (Voting Rights)

In that case, i believe i’m acutely alive :walkingdead :blackeye: :muted: :sick: :ill: :alien: Thanks Doctor Wonko :nerd:

6. Lisa108

Lisa108 Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Indigophoton, ahimsa, Wonko and 8 others like this.