1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fundraising to make genetic markers in the study “Possible class II MHC deficiency in patients with ME or CFS”

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Manuel, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Manuel

Manuel Established Member

Rosario Montero and I would like to thank Solve ME/CFS Initiative for trusting our project and funding it. Also to Dr. Bruno Paiva and his CIMA team for carrying it out. And what to say about all those patients and relatives who have donated to the study. Without them this would not be possible!
    Link to studies funded by the Solve ME/CFS Initiative: https://solvecfs.org/smci-ramsay-grant-program/

Ramsay grant funds go entirely to immunological markers. But we want to go further and take the opportunity to include genetic markers. We need to raise 9.744 euros. That's why we will continue to try to raise funds through the crowdfunding helpify platform to be able to do them:
    https://helpify.es/comunidades/todo-por-la-causa-del-sindrome-de-la-fatiga-cronica/

I want to remember that nobody is charging anything to do this study (not even the CIMA researchers) everything goes to analysis, genetic testing and costs derived from the transport of samples and publication.

Everything you can donate, no matter how little you donate, will make a difference for people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and bring us closer to a possible treatment/cure!

Please share this post with friends and family.
    Again thank you all so much!

Best regards,
    Rosario and Manuel.

2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Snow Leopard and DokaGirl like this.