1. Guest, to read the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th May 2020 click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cognitive behavioural therapy for adults with dissociative seizures (CODES): a pragmatic, multicentre, randomised controlled trial - May 2020

Discussion in 'Health News and Research unrelated to ME/CFS' started by Sly Saint, May 22, 2020 at 5:59 PM.

1. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

CODEs study group
    ProfLaura HGoldsteinPhDaEmily JRobinsonMScbgJohn D CMellersMRCPsychhProfJonStonePhDiProfAlanCarsonMDiProfMarkusReuberPhDjNickMedfordPhDhProfPaulMcCronePhDcJoannaMurrayBAdProfMark PRichardsonPhDeIzabelaPileckaPhDaCaroleEastwoodMScaProfMicheleMoorePhDkIrisMosweuMSccIainPerdueMPhilaProfSabineLandauPhDb* ProfTrudieChalderPhDf*

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2215036620301280

Andy and Peter Trewhitt like this.
  2. strategist

strategist Senior Member (Voting Rights)

These were all subjective outcomes, while the primary outcome (how many seizures patients had) is a lot less subjective. The secondary outcomes:

1-s2.0-S2215036620301280-gr3.jpg

3. rvallee

rvallee Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Ah, I see the latest edition of copy-paste research journal is up. Very expensive copy-paste. It would be measured in lives if anyone bothered to check but no one does so I guess it's all fun and games doing the same things over and over again with no results but arguing otherwise because reasons.

Quacks. Just pure quackery.

Peter Trewhitt likes this.
  4. Milo

Milo Senior Member (Voting Rights)

You guys... she’s gonna get knighted soon :ill: (kidding, sarcastic tone)