1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bruce Levin to speak at Columbia: "How NOT To Conduct A Randomized Clinical Trial"

Discussion in 'Psychosomatic news - ME/CFS and Long Covid' started by Three Chord Monty, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Milo, MEMarge, andypants and 10 others like this.
  2. rvallee

rvallee Senior Member (Voting Rights)

The slides have been taken down from Columbia's website. Probably a mishap but anyone knows how to get in touch with someone for that? It wouldn't have the same impact if it was hosted elsewhere (if someone had a copy), it's great that it was on the university's website.

The video is still on Youtube but it's not as good a reference as few people will go through a 1h lecture to get the jist of it. I also used the slides several times in tweets so it's sad that they are now dead links if someone stumbles on them.

MEMarge, Barry, ScottTriGuy and 3 others like this.
  3. Sean

Sean Moderator Staff Member

Attached Files:

MEMarge, ukxmrv, EzzieD and 3 others like this.
  4. rvallee

rvallee Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Thanks. I noticed there are copies. But I used that link previously, as others had, so they're now broken and it's not quite the same being on a patient forum than being hosted on the university website with a .edu address. It would just be great if it could be brought back up. Probably a website update or something like that that broke it.

Sean, Snowdrop and MEMarge like this.