Are unexplained adverse health events following HPV vaccination associated with infectious mononucleosis?, 2020, Krogsgaard et al

Discussion in 'Other health news and research' started by Dolphin, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X20308434#!

2. Hoopoe

Hoopoe Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Maybe they got something else that causes a suspicion of mono, a suspicion of adverse reaction to a vaccine, and some serious illness.

Dolphin and merylg like this.
  3. alktipping

alktipping Senior Member (Voting Rights)

it is possible that the conveyer belt system of mass vaccinations leads to people who are already fighting an infection receiving a vaccination when they shouldn't . after all the protocol of not proceeding with injection or other method when there are signs of some other infection has been known for decades but you know time = money so why listen to a child who says they feel unwell just before the vaccine is administered . also many people can be asymptomatic when receiving vaccines and then their symptoms show up after the vaccine is in their eyes the most likely culprit . would it be to expensive to screen vaccine recipients beforehand .

Trish likes this.
  4. Sisyphus

Sisyphus Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Huh. I thought it was standard practice to not off a vax while a person is feverish, even if they ‘want to get it done today’. Then again, rules seem to garner little respect these days.

alktipping and Snow Leopard like this.
  5. Sisyphus

Sisyphus Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Wellll, N of 1 and all, but I decided to get the HPV shot despite having M.E., we’re in a low risk for that stuff but high risk for vaccines. But I tolerate the flu shot, so I thought I’d try it. Result: The next day, I felt exactly as worn out as I always do. And the day after, and the day after the day after...
    HPV vx is protective for 2 cancer causes, it seems like a good trade to me.

Mithriel and alktipping like this.