YouTube: David "PACEman" Tuller in Amsterdam 2018

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by Kalliope, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Kalliope

Kalliope Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Concept: Anil van der Zee
    Questions by: Roland Cheung, Celine Corsius, Lou Corsius, Mark Vink and Anil van der Zee Interviewer: Rogier Louwen
    Video, audio and editing: Willem Timmers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHoj996--Bg

ahimsa, Dolphin, Gecko and 30 others like this.
  2. MSEsperanza

MSEsperanza Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Thank you @Grigor, Roland Cheung, Celine Corsius, Lou Corsius, Mark Vink and @dave30th for your advocacy work.

I was not able to watch the video but copied the automatically generated transcript. The transcript didn't capture the posed questions, so I added a line "[Question]" where I assumed that a question had been posed.

Apologies for not being able to edit the transcript. Within the first half of the text I deleted some "you know" and added some "..." and punctuation marks, not grammatically correct, only to make it hopefully a bit easier to read. Within the first half, I also added a "[?]" when the transcript program too obviously didn't understand David correctly [ETA: and corrected "Alan M..." to "Alem Matthees"]. I more or less gave up when reaching [Question 7] though.

@anyone, please feel free to edit the text.

And thanks to @Luther Blissett who taught me how to generate transcripts from youtube videos.
    ( https://www.s4me.info/threads/2-day...pers-your-experience-discuss.1491/#post-24976 )

[edit: In the meantime Lisa Jarvinen added proper English subtitles and the proper transcript is available on Anil's blog: anilvanderzee.com/david-paceman-tuller-in-amsterdam-2018/
    See #4 below]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  3. janice

janice Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Thank you so much to David Tuller and all those involved in making this very succinct video.:thumbup::trophy@
    As always you all keep my hope alive.:hug:

I think I might forward it to my MP plus his senior advisor and hope that they might begin to realise some of the huge problems with the PACE trial.

Well I can only hope.:) Anyway I've nothing to loose.:whistle:

4. Grigor

Grigor Senior Member (Voting Rights)

ahimsa, Dolphin, MEMarge and 15 others like this.