1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to access Benefits & Work forum

Discussion in 'Work, Finances and Disability Insurance' started by Wits_End, May 27, 2019.

1. Wits_End

Wits_End Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I suppose this is technically off-topic, but: for the past couple of weeks I've been unable to access (i.e. post on) the Benefits & Work forum. I paid for a year's membership earlier this year; the website has my username and password stored under "Remember Me" (I can see the username, and the right number of dots for the password); I'm allowed onto the forum, which if I were truly logged out I don't think would be the case, but there's no indication of how many new posts there are on each thread. I've tried the password reset facility a couple of times, with no luck: the system alleges that my username is wrong, or not recognised, I can't remember, yet I can see it in its box and can't see that there's anything wrong with it.

I've tried to find a way to contact B&W, yet the Contact link on the website merely seems to lead to a list of FAQs, none of which are appropriate in my case!

What I'd like to know is whether I'm the only one suffering from this, or whether there are other people also affected out there? Obviously I can't ask on B&W!

2. Diluted-biscuit

Diluted-biscuit Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I can’t see if I can post on b&w at the moment as it’s out of the opening hours but I can sign in and view the forum fine. Do you use twitter or Facebook? You seem to be able to contact them there.

The only other thing I can think of right now is to delete your cookies in your browser or to try a different browser.

*Edit*

I found an email address for them, I will pm you.

3. Daisy

Daisy Senior Member (Voting Rights)

@Wits_End I subscribe to the B&W email. I'm on my phone atm so can't check but I do recall that the forum was mentioned. They were very pleased that so many had volunteered as moderators. So I suspect that the forum has been suspended and will be up and running again when moderation is sorted

alktipping likes this.