Discussion in 'Infections: Lyme, Candida, EBV ...' started by Melanie, Jun 16, 2018.
Tick paralysis: 5-year-old suddenly couldn't walk, had trouble speaking, mom says
We have a paralysis tick in Australia. Many animals, especially dogs, die every year from it. Children can get wobbly symptoms from it too but they get better quickly. I was reading that some people are now developing some sort of meat and animal products allergy that causes anaphylactic reactions after exposure to paralysis tick bite.
Separate names with a comma.