1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Herald: Belle & Sebastian frontman Stuart Murdoch on ME battle [article includes Millions Missing and Chris Ponting]

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by Andy, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Andy

Andy Committee Member

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17584375.belle-sebastian-frontman-stuart-murdoch-on-me-battle/

Woolie, Rosa, Atle and 21 others like this.
  2. Tom Kindlon

Tom Kindlon Senior Member (Voting Rights)

3. Cinders66

Cinders66 Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Chris ponting expects to set up genetics study next year, with what funds?

4. Marky

Marky Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Sounds just like my progression too..For a year I just wasnt feeling right, and training seemed to make me feel worse. Weirdly fatigued at the end of the day. I actually managed to get an A when I then eventually got full blown ME at uni, which im pretty proud of, but that exam was one of the most distressing things i have ever fought through i have to say.. Brain fog, anxiety, exhaustion etc.. Only possible because i had studied prior to getting ill. Had to go to the toilet and close my eyes multiple times, wondering what the heck was going on.. they probably wondered if i was cheating :sneaky:

I`m glad hes comfortable advocating about it again. Its certainly not comfortable to do when u know ur looked upon as a second-class citizen!

Woolie, JaneL, rvallee and 4 others like this.