1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Researcher Interactions Science for ME Q&A with Dr Montoya, 16th January 2018 question collection thread

Discussion in 'ME/CFS research news' started by Andy, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Joh

Joh Senior Member (Voting Rights)

PS and OT: Thanks to this post (I searched for the English term before posting) I'm now getting ads for flat caps. :)
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-17 um 14.55.41.png

healthforall, Nellie, janice and 3 others like this.
  2. Allele

Allele Senior Member (Voting Rights)

can you clarify this please, samuel? i might just not be sufficiently caffeinated but i'm not understanding what you mean by "courses".

Samuel and Inara like this.
  3. Samuel

Samuel Senior Member (Voting Rights)

4. Andy

Andy Committee Member

A quick update on where we are with the video of this Q&A.

Due to our technical inexperience with live streaming, we resorted to only recording my live video call Q&A with Dr Montoya. Out of courtesy, we agreed that Dr Montoya would have first view of this video before it went live, unfortunately by the time I had edited the video, uploaded to YouTube and sent the link to him, he is now travelling and out of the office. Long story short, I hope to get the OK to release the video middle of next week, and obviously when I do we'll start a new thread on the forums and post to social media as well.

Esther12, TiredSam, Samuel and 23 others like this.
  5. Barry

Barry Senior Member (Voting Rights)