1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Per Fink - speaker at Swiss Re Ins Summit 15 - 17 Nov 2017

Discussion in 'Psychosomatic news - ME/CFS and Long Covid' started by Sly Saint, Nov 20, 2017.

1. TiredSam

TiredSam Committee Member

This.

Milo, Joh, adambeyoncelowe and 3 others like this.
  2. Aroa

Aroa Established Member (Voting Rights)

The mainstream here in Spain is the Central Sensitization Syndrome theory for several reasons: BPS, MUS, overlapping symptoms .Some of the doctors are proposing to the WHO to have a single code for all of them, since they think they are the same ( I don´t know based on what research ?? )

https://www.sessec.org/la-sessec-reclama-a-la-oms-que-clasifique-las-enfermedades-del-ssc/

This is creating a lot of confusion to the public opinion and people often think ME/CFS is the same as Fibro. It doesn´t help in understanding that ME can be such a devastating disease.

Sorry I didn´t answer before, I was having a hard time because on top of my health issues I am having a lot of administrative/legal problems because the social security is urging me to go back to work, so I am trying to save my little energy to try to sort this out, and I am feeling sooo overwhelmed.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018