Online workshop: Drug Repurposing Clinical Trials in People with ME/CFS, 26th June 2024

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by Andy, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Andy

Andy Committee Member

"Please join us for this online workshop aiming to stimulate drug repurposing studies in people with ME/CFS.

The speakers and discussions will look at drug repurposing including clinical use and research findings, study design, and potential drugs such as low dose naltrexone (LDN).

This is the third in a series of online workshops on clinical research in ME/CFS. The workshops are connected with the Research Working Group set up by the UK Clinical Research Collaboration. The workshops aim to raise the profile of ME/CFS clinical research, increase collaboration, attract new researchers and formulate research priorities in this area of huge unmet need."

More details at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/drug-r...als-in-people-with-mecfs-tickets-877447327577

2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Further to the information below, people can send in questions whether or not they are attending, and the organisers will try to get the speakers to address any questions sent in. It is hoped that the workshops will be recorded. If so, the recordings will be made available online.

Kind regards
    Helen Baxter
    25% ME Group