1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medical Medium & the celery juice 'cure'

Discussion in 'Other health news and research' started by JemPD, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I'd cut down on the celery if I was you, it sounds like everyone who eats/drinks it is ill. It may be a correlation but.......it may not ;)

2. Mij

Mij Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Now that Novak Djokovic has been deported, I just learnt that he believes he can purify water with his mind.

“I know some people that, through energetical transformation, through the power of prayer, through the power of gratitude, they managed to turn the most toxic food, or maybe most polluted water into the most healing water, because water reacts. Scientists have proven that in experiment, that molecules in the water react to our emotions to what has been said,” Djokovic said.

https://www.tennis.com/news/article...-turning-polluted-water-into-the-most-healing

I mean, I knew he ate gluten-free and took excellent care of his body but I didn't know he was a pseudoscience scientist.

Wonko and Leila like this.
  3. Hoopoe

Hoopoe Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I suspect that a lot of people, maybe everyone, has an inclination to believe that they can alter matter and reality with their mind.

This belief is deeply ingrained in the human mind.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    Leila likes this.