Institute for Neuro-Immune Medicine

Discussion in 'News from organisations' started by Dolphin, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I thought I would set up a thread on this institute which is or was headed by Nancy Klimas

Institute for Neuro-Immune Medicine · Center for Collaborative Research | Nova Southeastern University · 7595 SW 33rd St. · Davie, FL 33314-7708 · USA

Deanne NZ, Kitty and DokaGirl like this.
  2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJT8k9hrBMg

INIM Podcast - New Episode!

Hope & Help For Fatigue & Chronic Illness

In this episode, Executive Director, Nathalie Sloane speaks with Dr. Alison Bested, one of our leading physicians at the Institute for Neuro-Immune Medicine. They sit down and discuss the importance of validating patients' experiences, especially for those with chronic, debilitating illnesses like myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, and post-COVID syndrome.

They also highlight the unique collaborative environment at the Institute for Neuro-Immune Medicine. The Institute is where a wealth of clinical experience and cutting-edge research converge to offer the best patient care and develop

EP 11
    new treatments for complex diseases. Our clinical researchers work tirelessly to unravel the facts about ME/CFS and find the best treatments suitable for each patient’s needs.

Listen in to learn how this collective approach is revolutionizing care for chronic illness sufferers.

Kitty, Starlight and DokaGirl like this.
  3. DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter Senior Member (Voting Rights)

In the video you posted at about 17:43 they start promoting quack treatments such as acupuncture and CBT.

RedFox, Sid, shak8 and 2 others like this.
  4. NelliePledge

NelliePledge Moderator Staff Member

Why do they always say CBT when they should be saying counselling

RedFox, shak8, Comet and 2 others like this.
  5. Jaybee00

Jaybee00 Senior Member (Voting Rights)