1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Stanford webinar "An Insider's Guide to Clinical Trials"

Discussion in 'Trial design including bias, placebo effect' started by Arvo, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Arvo

Arvo Senior Member (Voting Rights)

For those interested:

On Thursday 26 October, 11.00-12.00 PDT, Dr Regina Nuzzo and Dr Kristin Sainani will give a free webinar on what a good clinical trial should look like.

I expect it to have a relatively low treshold, followable for beginners as well. I got the invitation as a student of Dr Sainani's online course on writing in the sciences, where I find her a good and enjoyable teacher. (The email said: "Come learn important tips for the proper design, analysis, and interpretation of clinical trials. It should be fun!")

The webinar will last an hour, and participants will get sent a link to the webinar a week afterwards that they can watch as many times as they like. So you can rewatch if you had a bad brain day, couldn't finish it, or want to make notes.

It will start at 11.00 PDT, which is 7 pm UK time and 8 pm for western and central Europe.

Web page and registration: link

Sean, ahimsa, alktipping and 5 others like this.