1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences with Klimas group

Discussion in 'USA clinics and doctors' started by Davsey27, Feb 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Davsey27

Davsey27 New Member

I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with this group?

Thank You

2. Peter Trewhitt

Peter Trewhitt Senior Member (Voting Rights)

From MEpedia

Nancy G. Klimas, MD, is an American researcher and physician who is the Director at the Institute for Neuro Immune Medicine at Nova Southeastern University in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She is, also: Director of Clinical Immunology Research, Miami VAMC; Professor of Medicine, Department of Clinical Immunology, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University; Chair, Department of Clinical Immunology, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University; and Professor Emerita, University of Miami, School of Medicine.

See https://me-pedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Klimas

3. InitialConditions

InitialConditions Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I don't think you'll find many people here as most of us are not in the states. I do know a pwME in the US who I think had consultations with Klimas and who I think is a member of this forum. Message me if you want me to put you in contact with them.

Ariel likes this.
  4. Ariel

Ariel Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Does anyone know the reason there are not more US people here (or at least posting)? How can we get more people to come?

Peter Trewhitt likes this.
  5. InitialConditions

InitialConditions Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I think a lot of the US people used PR and then stayed on that forum. It's a US-based forum and quite US-centric. That's one reason.

Ariel and Peter Trewhitt like this.