1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Charles Lapp retires and Dr. Vincent Hillman takes the helm

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by MeSci, Feb 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MeSci

MeSci Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Source: Hunter-Hopkins Center
    Date: February 12, 2018
    URL: http://drlapp.com/news/me-letter-february-2018/

Dr. Lapp retires and Dr. Vincent Hillman takes the helm
    -------------------------------------------------------

After more than 40 years of medical practice and more than 32 years devoted to ME/CFS, Dr. Lapp has decided to retire. Announcements were made to patients who visited the office as early as October, and letters were sent to as many patients as possible. Soon after the announcement, a local family practitioner, Dr. Vincent Hillman, contacted Dr. Lapp and told of his interest in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and becoming a member of the Hunter-Hopkins Team. Now it is a reality! As of February 1, Dr. Hillman has taken over as president and owner of Hunter-Hopkins, but vows to 'keep the practice almost exactly the way it was when Dr. Lapp was at the helm.'

--------
    (c) 2018 Hunter-Hopkins Center

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Merged thread

https://drlapp.com/news/dr-lapp-to-retire/

Dr. Lapp to Retire
    January 11, 2024 / Charles W. Lapp, MD / News

After 50 years of medical practice and over 35 years specializing in chronic fatigue, Dr. Lapp will be retiring from the practice of medicine on March 7, 2024.

He plans to “sleep late, eat well, spend more time with family, and enjoy water-related activities like boating, swimming, and fishing.” He says, “I will miss seeing all of you who were not only patients over the years, but also my ‘friends and family.’”

Dr. Hillman will continue to manage Hunter-Hopkins Center and assume care of those patients who wish to transfer from Dr. Lapp to him.

“It has been my honor and privilege to treat you during the course of my medical practice,” Dr. Lapp wrote in his “good by letter,” and he extends “best wishes for health and happiness to all my Hunter-Hopkins family!”

Comments are closed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2024
    Sean, Ash and Fizzlou like this.