1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Applying for a Ramsay 2019 Award

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by MeSci, Apr 20, 2019.

1. MeSci

MeSci Senior Member (Voting Rights)

2. MeSci

MeSci Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Source: Solve ME/CFS Initiative

Date: May 1, 2019

URL: http://solvecfs.org

Ramsay Award Program 2019 RFA is Open!
    --------------------------------------

Solve M.E. will be accepting applications from May 1 - June 30

This year marks the fourth cycle of the Ramsay Award Program. We are at very pivotal moment at both this juncture in the Program and the ME/CFS research landscape as a whole. The broad scientific domains of immunology, metabolism, the microbiome, genetics, and neurology are central to ME/CFS research, but a lack of researchers working on the disease remains a major barrier to progress; a fact that was recently emphasized by experts in the field at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) 'Accelerating Research on ME/CFS' conference.

Through the Ramsay Program, Solve M.E. invests in studies into the etiology of ME/CFS led by diverse researchers, with a particular emphasis on engaging young investigators and researchers new to the field. We aim to make 2019 the largest group of investigators ever funded through the Ramsay Program by supporting at least 10 scientifically-rigorous studies and carving out funding for at least one collaborative proposal across two or more labs.

The application scope and instructions can be found on our Ramsay microsite:

http://go.solvecfs.org/e/192652/applying-for-an-award-/xmvll/114106489

3. Andy

Andy Committee Member