1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Apigenin : Research target for amelioration of ME symptoms

Discussion in 'ME/CFS research news' started by mariovitali, Jan 28, 2019.

1. mariovitali

mariovitali Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Many of you know that i've been using various analytical techniques to assist my research for ME. We have a new compound called Apigenin that is proposed as a research target for the amelioration of ME Symptoms.

Some interesting qualities of apigenin related to PwME :

and

Link : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4882717/

Apigenin has several other potentially interesting qualities which i discuss in the following post

As some of you know, i've been trying to ameliorate my symptoms using supplements (and done so successfully). I always wanted to find the minimum amount of supplements that could keep me symptom-free. Whenever i would try the efficacy of a combination of supplements i would crash within 5-7 days if this combination was not a successful one.

I am happy to say is that apigenin has helped me immensely. I will contact two researchers who i believe will find apigenin interesting namely, Carmen Scheibenbogen and Jonas Bergquist.

Apigenin can be found in chamomile and parsley.

2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Is it also available in supplement form. I assume I would have to eat a lot of parsley, otherwise.

Is it present in chamomile tea?