1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

“The Nuts & Bolts of Applying for Disability Benefits in the U.S. with ME/CFS or Long COVID”

Discussion in 'Work, Finances and Disability Insurance' started by Dolphin, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

From the Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association newsletter: https://www.massmecfs.org/newsletters/867-2023-10-october-newsletter

Webinar Replay: “The Nuts & Bolts of Applying for Disability Benefits in the U.S. with ME/CFS or Long COVID”

There is a new disability resource available thanks to the Open Medicine Foundation. This webinar features OMF's Founder & CEO, Linda Tannenbaum, Disability Benefits Attorney Barbara Comerford, and Neuropsychologist Gudrun Lange, Ph.D.

In this informative session, these esteemed experts will share invaluable insights and practical tips to guide you through the process of applying for disability benefits.

You can watch the webinar here. They have included a summary sheet and offer additional valuable resources.

If you missed it, also see the recording of a Sunday Conversation about applying for Social Security benefits, with MassME members Rob Belluso, Ken Casanova, and Bob Robitaille.