1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Webinar: Solve ME/CFS Initiative, Advances in ME/CFS Research and Clinical Care, Ken Friedman, October 3, 2019, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm GMT/UTC

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by Andy, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Andy

Andy Committee Member

From a Solve email

DR. KENNETH J. FRIEDMAN KICKS OFF “ADVANCES IN ME/CFS RESEARCH AND CLINICAL CARE” WEBINAR SERIES!
    In our upcoming research webinar series, we’re taking a closer look at some of the topics covered in the special issue of Frontiers in Pediatrics devoted to ME/CFS.

Solve M.E. educational webinars are free and posted on YouTube for easy access. Watch previous Solve M.E. webinars here.

Advances in ME/CFS Research and Clinical Care
    Dr. Kenneth J. Friedman

October 3, 2019
    10am PT // 1pm ET

Join Dr. Kenneth (Ken) J. Friedman for a discussion of “Advances in ME/CFS Research and Clinical Care”, an entire issue of ME/CFS articles in the journal http://go.solvecfs.org/e/192652/reg...h=soMpYg4H9Vqg8PRrLU0N-FO9veAaU6NKjgKGfJ-c0fY

“Advances in ME/CFS Research and Clinical Care” is in the running for the Frontiers Spotlight Award, with the chance to win $100,000 in support of a scientific conference on the journal topic. Dr. Friedman, the topic editor, has pledged to donate the money to the International Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (IACFS/ME) in support of their next International conference. Be sure to check out the issue and download your favorite articles ahead of Dr. Friedman’s webinar on October 3rd.

Coming soon!

October 2019 Webinar
    (Date and Presenter TBA)
    Genetic Predisposition for Immune System, Hormone, and Metabolic Dysfunction in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Pilot Study

November 2019 Webinar
    (Date and Presenter TBA)
    ME/CFS in the Era of the Human Microbiome: Persistent Pathogens Drive Chronic Symptoms by Interfering with Host Metabolism, Gene Expression, and Immunity

December 2019 Webinar
    (Date and presenter TBA)
    Estimating Prevalence, Demographics, and Costs of ME/CFS Using Large Scale Medical Claims Data and Machine Learning

ahimsa, rvallee, Hutan and 5 others like this.
  2. Andy

Andy Committee Member

Bump, this is next week.

rvallee and Trish like this.