1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

The European ME/CFS Biomarker Landscape project... (EUROMENE) (2016), Scheibenbogen et al

Discussion in 'ME/CFS research' started by MSEsperanza, Mar 8, 2019.

1. MSEsperanza

MSEsperanza Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Scheibenbogen et al (2016), The European ME/CFS Biomarker Landscape project: an initiative of the European network EUROMENE , Journal of Translational Medicine, https://translational-medicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12967-017-1263-z#Sec4

pdf: The European ME/CFS Biomarker Landscape project: an initiative of the European network EUROMENE

Abstract
    From the discussion:
    43= Fluge O, Risa K, Lunde S, Alme K, Rekeland IG, Sapkota D, Kristoffersen EK, Sorland K, Bruland O, Dahl O, Mella O. B‑lymphocyte depletion in myalgic encephalopathy/chronic fatigue syndrome. An open‑label phase ii study with rituximab maintenance treatment. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0129898

(I think this needs to be updated when the phase III results will be published.)

Conclusions:
    (Couldn't find this paper on our forum yet--please alert me in case I've overlooked a thread.
    Will add tags later).

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Hoopoe, andypants, alktipping and 6 others like this.