1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you for the "News in Brief"

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by DokaGirl, Nov 30, 2022.

1. DokaGirl

DokaGirl Senior Member (Voting Rights)

The "News in Brief" gives me hope and awareness.

It is so very helpful to have these main items collected, and easy to refer back to.

This section is an excellent reference where I can find what's going on with ME.

Thank you @Trish and @Kalliope, and all other members who have, and continue to contribute to this valuable part of our Forum!

Cheers!

PS: Dear Moderators, if something similar to this post has been done before, please feel free to relocate it. Thanks very much!

ahimsa, Wits_End, Joh and 36 others like this.
  2. Hutan

Hutan Moderator Staff Member

I agree, it's a major contribution to the forum. Thank you very much to the volunteers who put it together.

Please do let others who might find the news summary useful know about it.

ahimsa, Wits_End, Joh and 24 others like this.
  3. Kalliope

Kalliope Senior Member (Voting Rights)

This made my day, @DokaGirl , thank you! So glad that you find it useful.
    And a huge thanks to @Trish who came up with the idea, did it all by herself in the beginning and still does a major part. :emoji_bouquet:

4. Trish

Trish Moderator Staff Member

I echo Kalliope's thanks, DokaGirl. It's so satisfying to hear that our efforts on the news are useful. And particular thanks to Kalliope who has been with me since the early days, and to the other 3 on the team who have joined us. We've been doing it for nearly 5 years now.

We rely on people to post news and research on the forum, as all the items are based on forum posts. I am aware that we don't cover absolutely everything going on in ME research, news and advocacy, as some areas are less well covered by our members.

If anyone wants to make a small contribution towards increasing our breadth of coverage, you could consider following a particular region or organisation, and ensuring their news is posted on the forum. And if you think we've missed something that we should have included, do message one of the team to let us know.

ahimsa, Wits_End, alktipping and 21 others like this.
  5. DokaGirl

Cheers!

ahimsa, alktipping, Hutan and 4 others like this.
  6. DokaGirl

Cheers!

ahimsa, alktipping, Hutan and 4 others like this.