1. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 16th March 2020 can be found here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Purpose of this subforum

Discussion in 'Information for NICE guidelines' started by Adrian, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Adrian

Adrian Administrator

How to use this forum

This forum is intended to allow our members to pull together information that they believe is of interest in the development of the NICE Guidelines. We hope it will be of use to members and others who are members of the NICE Guideline committee. But they are independent and need not look at this forum or use any material supplied.

Please only start threads here that are of direct relevance to the deliberations of the NICE guidelines committee.

Please keep discussion on the threads to points useful for the committee members. Remember they will have limited time and energy for reading discussion.

Whenever you list a research paper, article etc. please give a link to it and to any thread we already have on the forum about that item.

Examples of possible threads:
    A list of research papers that refute the efficacy GET/CBT treatments.
    Research on defining PEM.
    Definitions of ME/CFS.
    Research into harms of GET.
    Resources about severe ME.
    Resources about children with ME.
    Threads collating information about conflicts of interest of individual committee members (not patient representatives).
    etc etc.

2. Keela Too

Keela Too Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Thank you Adrian this looks like it might be very useful. :)

3. Trish

Trish Moderator Staff Member

Moderator note
    This thread is just for introducing this new subforum. A post about pacing has been moved to start a new thread.

Simone, Hutan, DokaGirl and 1 other person like this.