1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

USA: #MEAction ME/CFS clinical seminars

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by Sly Saint, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

"
    #MEAction will host a seminar for clinicians recognizing and addressing post-viral ME/CFS. The seminar will be panel-style with time for questions from the audience, and it will feature a toolkit of the panelists’ most useful resources. This seminar is only for clinicians and medical students and NOT open to the general public.

Our featured speakers are Dr. Lucinda Bateman, MD, co-author of ME/CFS diagnostic criteria for adults and founder and Director of the Bateman Horne Center; Dr. Katherine Rowe, MD, the lead researcher and clinician on the Pediatric Primer; and Dr. Mark VanNess, PhD from the Workwell group, the United States’ preeminent research and clinical group on exercise science in ME. Dir. Jaime Seltzer, MS, our Director of Scientific and Medical Outreach, will moderate."

full details here
    https://www.meaction.net/seminar/

2. Dx Revision Watch

Dx Revision Watch Senior Member (Voting Rights)

https://www.meaction.net/2020/09/17...ree-webinar-for-clinicians-on-september-30th/

#MEACTION NEW YORK CO-HOSTS FREE WEBINAR FOR CLINICIANS ON SEPTEMBER 30TH!

#MEAction NY is co-sponsoring a free CME webinar Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 and we need to share widely so clinicians can know to register!

DATE: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 12:00-1:00 EST

Topic: Post-Viral Syndrome and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS): What Every Clinician Needs to Know

Speaker: David Kaufman, MD, Center for Complex Diseases

(...)

Thanks to #MEAction New York, New York State Department of Health Clinical Education Initiative and Mt. Sinai Institute for Advanced Medicine. Please spread the word to clinicians everywhere!

The webinar is OPEN to any medical provider. They don’t have to be in NYC or New York State. Please note, this seminar is ONLY for clinicians. Please do not register if you are not a clinician.

(See link for full text of the announcement for this CME webinar with Dr David Kaufman, MD)

ahimsa likes this.
  3. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member (Voting Rights)