1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Link for Remote ME/CFS Advocacy Day Registration (April 21)

Discussion in 'Advocacy Action Alerts' started by Emily Taylor, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor Senior Member (Voting Rights)

[​IMG]
    We are pleased to announce that Advocacy Day congressional meetings will STILL take place on Tuesday, April 21 by remote online and phone systems.

Who can participate? US Citizens and residents
    What will we do? Phone meetings with Congressional offices
    What do I need? A phone or computer and your story.
    When are the meetings? Tues. April 21, 2020 from 9am-5pm EST
    When will I know if I have a meeting? No later than Friday, April 17
    Deadline for Registration: Friday, March 27

REGISTER HERE: https://lobbydayregistration.wufoo.com/forms/mecfs-remote-advocacy-day-2020-registration/

Our team will provide you with training, materials, and a personalized schedule delivered by email no later than Friday April 17.

No experience? No problem! We will ensure every team has an experienced team member able to assist. Connect with other advocates from your State on the ME/CFS Advocacy Week and DC Lobby Day 2020 Facebook group.

*Important Note* We are unable to guarantee meeting participation due to the potential size of some conference calls. You will receive a personalized schedule by email or a notice that we are unable to accommodate your meeting request, no later than Friday April 17.

Stay tuned for more updates as we transition to online events. If you have any questions, please email our team at SolveCFS@SolveCFS.org

Please visit www.MEAdvocacyWeek.com for more information about additional events, online trainings and other opportunities.

rvallee, Milo and ahimsa like this.