1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Open Australia: ANCHOR Study

Discussion in 'Recruitment into current ME/CFS research studies' started by Andy, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Andy

Andy Committee Member

"Recruitment has commenced for the ANCHOR Study. This landmark ME/CFS research is funded by the Medical Research Future Fund to investigate the quality of life, social, educational and economic impacts of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) on people living with the condition and their carers.

This project is a collaboration of researchers from the University of Tasmania, Deakin University, the University of Melbourne and Emerge Australia. In particular, we have worked closely with Emerge Australia’s Patient Advisory Group to make sure that the survey is patient/carer friendly as far as we are able. The survey has been developed in consultation with people living with ME/CFS and carers, to ensure important impacts of the condition will be investigated. Participation in the research is voluntary and confidential."

https://www.emerge.org.au/Pages/Blog/Display.aspx?IDPost=20ebdedd-f639-471d-b590-6135cf67046a

Our discussion thread on the original funding announcement, Medical Research Future Fund win for Emerge Australia : Epidemiology and Health Economic Impacts of ME/CFS - Anchor Study