1. Read our 'News in Brief' post for w/c 20th Jan, Guest, by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

2020 IACFS/ME Conference, June 10-13

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Andy, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Andy

Andy Committee Member & Outreach

Code:
    https://twitter.com/TomKindlon/status/1177609828325363713?s=20

2. Dx Revision Watch

Dx Revision Watch Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Annamaria, Amw66 and DokaGirl like this.
  3. Denise

Denise Senior Member (Voting Rights)

If memory serves me (and sometimes it does not) I believe IACFSME has been very quiet for the past couple of years to members and non-members alike. I don't think there have been any newsletters/President's Letters during that time.

MEMarge, adambeyoncelowe and Amw66 like this.
  4. Three Chord Monty

Three Chord Monty Established Member (Voting Rights)

Gee, it's in Stony Brook. How convenient for Fred.

Milo likes this.
  5. Andy

From an IACFS/ME email:

2020 IACFS/ME Conference: Call for Abstracts

Dear Members and Colleagues,

The call for research abstracts and workshop proposals is now open! Submission deadline is February 4, 2020. For instructions and submission forms, please click on this link to our conference website.

http://www.cvent.com/d/jhqlcl

The 13th IACFS/ME International Research and Clinical Conference will be held on June 10-13, 2020 at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY USA. Registration is expected to open in February, 2020.

With best regards,
    Fred

Fred Friedberg, PhD
    President
    IACFS/ME

MEMarge and rvallee like this.
  6. Andy

From an email:

Dear Members and Colleagues,

The International Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (IACFS/ME) - an organization of researchers, clinicians and other interested professionals - invites your research abstract or workshop proposal for possible presentation at our June 2020 international conference, to be held at Stony Brook University on beautiful eastern Long Island, known for its quaint seaside villages, beaches, arts, and cultural events!

Submission deadline is February 4, 2020. For instructions and submission forms, please click on this link to our conference website:

http://www.cvent.com/events/13th-international-iacfs-me-research-and-clinical-conference-advancing-science-and-clinical-care/event-summary-9c9d903b9e9c4ce0825994686b725108.aspx

The 13th IACFS/ME International Research and Clinical Conference will be held on June 10-13, 2020 at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY USA. Registration is expected to open in late February, 2020.

We especially welcome submissions from early-stage and new investigators as well as people from groups which have been historically under-represented in science. Conference scholarships covering travel, accommodations, and conference registration fees may be available for selected participants!

With best regards,
    Fred

Fred Friedberg, PhD
    President
    IACFS/ME

7. NelliePledge

NelliePledge Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Maybe I’m being excessively cynical today but has anyone in the whole field achieved anything yet that’s worthy of an awards ceremony at a gala dinner?